Our average boarding starts at $345 a month and can be adjusted depending on the needs of each individual horse, as well as you the owner. Please call for more information or to set up a time to come out and see the facility.
Our instructor, Misty D. Beard, is CHA certified Level 3 english and western style. She offers private lessons starting at $55 per hour. Packages are available, as well as group lessons starting at $45 per hour. For group lessons a package deal is $40 per hour for 12 weeks, paid up front ($480). Ground lessons are available with the pricing as riding lessons. Misty also offers driving lessons starting at $65 per hour and goes up from there. Please call Misty at Wandering Trails, 561-622-8130.
Additional pricing information:
9:30 - 2:30 - $50 (per day) / $225 (per week)
7:30 - 5:30 - $60 (per day) / $275 (per week)
- Lessons are for beginner/intermediate levels and are given in a group, but are individualized according to interests, ability and rate of progression. In order to maintain a fun and relaxed learning environment, lessons are given on over 600 acres of beautiful trails as well as in a riding ring.
- Lessons continue year 'round in Western, Bareback and English. Participants may also prefer working with high spirited or "green broke" horses, or attempt the challenge of jumping or barrel racing, etc.
- Lessons are renewed on a quarterly basis. New students may start any time during the quarter and rates will be adjusted. Quarterly sets are $480.00 per set ($40.00 per lesson X 12 weeks).
- We recommend a comfortably fitting shirt, jeans or riding pants, flat-soled boots with a modest heel (no lug sole), and a Safety Approved horseback riding helmet. These items are not required, nor do we supply them, however, they are highly recommended; we leave this to your discretion. Check the phone book under "Feed & Tack" or "Riding Apparel" to find a dealer near you.
- We also offer Horsemanship lessons in saddling, bridling, and ground work.
- For further information or to arrange for lessons please call Wandering Trails at (561) 622-8130.
It has been shown over and over that horses are great teachers of patience and responsibility for children and young adults. The lessons that horses teach are carried over into adulthood creating a sense of confidence within each equestrian. This is why Wandering Trails is offering a new after school program. For $50 per week you can spend your afternoons learning about and caring for a horse designated as your own. You will be taught how to care for your horse from top to bottom. This means everything from cleaning stalls and waters to grooming and tacking your horse.
You will be individually advanced based on your own motivation and comprehension. There will also be off campus trips such as beach rides, barrel shows, and/or camp outs that you will be able to attend. More advanced riders will be eligible to participate in these activities. Eligibility will be dependent upon each rider’s advancements and accomplishments. There will be extra fees to attend off campus activities.
Due to popular request, you will purchase your own grooming supplies; this way you can find tools that will best fit your hands and movements. Of course, these supplies will be yours to keep. You can either purchase the supplies on your own or we will take you to the tack store. If you decide to buy these supplies on your own, here is a list of the needed supplies: metal curry, hard brush, soft brush, mane and tail comb, hoof pick, sweat scraper, wash mitt, and a bucket or tote in which to carry these supplies. Bridles, halters, and saddles will be provided; however, if you would like to purchase your own bridle and halter, you may do so. If you choose to purchase your own tack and grooming supplies, please keep the receipts and tags in case they are not correct.
If you would like to sign up for this program, please call our office.
We offer summer riding camp as well as mini-camps during spring break and winter holidays. Children of all ages will enjoy grooming horses, trail rides, hayrides, games on horseback, fort building and many other activities with horses. Please click on the lnk below for detailed information regarding camps. After reviewing the PDF document, please call the stable if you have any questons.
Spring Break Camp 2013
March 25th - 29th
Regular camp hours are 9:30 - 2:30 at 50 $ a day.
Extedended hours are 7:30 - 5:00 at 60 $ a day.
Please call 561-622-8130 for further details and booking.
Summer Break Camp 2013
June 7th thru August 16th
Please download the file from the link below for summer camp details.
Please click here to download detailed information for camps and the registration form.
(You will need to have Adobe ACROBAT READER installed on your computer in order to view this file. If you do NOT have Adobe Acrobat, you can download ACROBAT READER free.)
Guided trail rides are available by appointment only and you may walk, jog, and lope the horses through 600 acres of secluded Florida landscape. We will choose a mount and vary the speed of the ride according to your ability.
- One hour trail ride is $30.00 per person
- Two hour trail ride is $65.00 per person (upon availability)
- Join us at beautiful Dupuis Park for a day horseback riding through 22,000 unspoiled acres.
- Deer, boar and small bobcats are among the animals spotted along the trails.
- Dates vary.
- Groups of 15 persons or more may select their own beach ride day from Monday through Friday during the months of October, November & December (pending conformation of availability).
- $75.00 per person / per ride must be paid in full prior to day of ride. No Refunds. Reservations will not be held for unpaid rides. Call for Dates and directions
Let us cater your next party. We are able to accommodate large and small groups. We offer Birthday parties, hayrides, cookouts, pony parties, etc. Arrangements are tailored to your individual needs.